Download and install the Apollo Neuro app
Launch the Apollo Neuro app
After the Apollo Neuro app is installed, find it on your mobile device's home screen and tap the "Apollo" icon to launch the app. Once the app has loaded and you're on the "Sign in" screen:
- Enter your email address and tap "go" (on your mobile device's keyboard) or "Send sign in code"
- Tap "Connect"
Connect your Apollo to your mobile device
Next you'll need to connect your Apollo wearable to your mobile device. Once you see the screen below, press the textured button on your Apollo wearable to start the connection process.
- If you see a blinking blue light on your Apollo wearable, this means your Apollo is ready to connect. Press “Connect to your Apollo” in the app.
- If you see a red light on your Apollo wearable, this means your Apollo needs to be charged. Charge your Apollo for at least two hours, then try the connection process again.
Sign in to the app using your sign in code
At this point, you should've received an email from Apollo Neuro with a temporary sign in code in it. You'll need this code to sign in to the app:
- While making sure not to close the Apollo Neuro app, open the email app on your mobile device and find the "Your temporary Apollo Neuro sign in code is..." email from Apollo Neuro.
- Copy the sign in code in the email
- Return to the Apollo Neuro app
- Paste the sign in code into the "Sign in code" field
- Tap "go" (on your mobile device's keyboard) or the "Sign in" button
After creating an account, you'll need to verify your email before you're able to sign in to the Apollo app.
Finishing your profile
When you've signed in, you'll be asked to fill out some information about yourself. Your first name and last name are required, while your date of birth, gender, height, and weight are optional. The optional information will be helpful to us for personalizing your Apollo experience in the future.
Wearing and controlling your Apollo
After finishing your profile, you'll see instructions on wearing your Apollo and controlling your Apollo via the buttons on the wearable. While you can skip this information by tapping "Skip" in the top right, we highly recommend that you read these screens, especially the screens about how to control your Apollo using the buttons on the device. Knowing how to control your Apollo using the buttons on the device will greatly improve your experience.
Pairing your Apollo
After finishing your profile, you'll see a "Connecting to your Apollo" screen. After a few seconds on this screen, you should get a pairing request from your mobile device. Tap "Pair" once you get the request to pair your Apollo to your mobile device.
If the pairing request doesn't appear after a few seconds...
This probably means your Apollo isn't talking to your mobile device. To fix this, press the textured button on your Apollo once. The light will blink blue, indicating that your Apollo is talking to your mobile device.
If your connection screen says "Your Apollo has been factory reset"...
Close the app, then re-open it to get your mobile device ready to talk to your Apollo again.