If you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Apollo for any reason, you have 30 days from the date of delivery to request a full refund, less shipping.
Import and duties fees for non-US orders are not refundable.
To qualify for a refund, all of the following conditions must be met:
- You must request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) within 30 days from receipt from Apollo. To start the return process and request an RMA, please contact our Customer Service Team.
You can also submit an inquiry from the pop-up window in the lower-right corner of our website and the Apollo Help Center.
- The returned Product must be in good physical condition. “Good Physical Condition” means that the Product includes original packaging and all materials are in like-new condition.
- You must deliver the Product, along with your RMA, in its original packaging to the address specified by Apollo.
Additional terms and conditions:
- Shipping and handling charges, and taxes paid (eg. state, customs, VAT) are not refundable.
- You are responsible for and must prepay all shipping charges applicable to your return. You shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Product while in transit to Apollo.
- If you return a Product to Apollo which does not satisfy the above conditions, Apollo retains the right, at its sole discretion, either to refuse delivery of such return or only provide a partial refund.
For questions regarding our return policy, please contact our Customer Service Team.